Watching HGTV shows lets you to see the latest trends in bathroom design. Popular shows such as Property Brothers, Flip or Flop and Love It or Leave It follow the transformation of a homeowner’s space, usually including a kitchen and bathroom space in the process. Watching these shows can give you ideas for your own bathroom and kitchen updates. Most of the homes featured in HGTV are located in California or Canada, while River Glass Designs designs for Maryland, Washington, DC and Virginia homes. Nonetheless, River Glass Designs has done many renovations to bathroom spaces that turn those rooms into the rooms of their clients’ dreams. Check out some of our featured shower designs here.
HGTV 2018 Bath Design Trends
- See dialed trends like this spa-like bath featuring Pacific ocean glass tiles by Flip or Flop star Christina El Moussa in their Laguna Beach house episode
- Color trends like bathrooms with a teal accent tile
- Try textures in the wallcoverings, use river stone on the shower floor, or try textured shower glass. Shower glass is available in a myriad of textures and patterns.
- Play with patterns in tiling and wallpaper
- Accent with fresh flowers – a low budget way to improve a space according to Joanna Gaines from Fixer Upper
- Use a partial glass wall to enclose a bathtub/shower combination for an open look in a modern bathroom like this one by the Property Brothers. See the photo here
Categorised in: Bathroom Design