Following are tips designed to make a small bathroom appear larger and be more functional:
- Install tile vertically instead of horizontally to make a space appear taller.
- Glass shelves can maximize storage space without adding to visual clutter.
- Splurge on higher-end features like a decorative vessel sink or tile and avoid clutter to focus the eye in your small bath space.
- Pocket or barn doors that slide are a great way to keep a door from intruding into a small bath space. Since the door won’t need to open into the space, you will have more room to move around.
- Use a mirrored wall to create the illusion of a much larger bathroom. An interesting wall mirror can is add light and utility as well.
- A frameless or semi-frameless glass shower makes a small bathroom look more open and expansive.
Categorised in: Bathroom Design